General Ticketing Policy
• All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. A $1 per ticket facility fee will be added to all ticket orders. Phone and internet orders are subject to additional processing fees. Fees are subject to change without notice.
• Ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Special promotion prices are not retroactive. Promotions must be mentioned at the time of purchase in order to receive discount. Discounts requiring proof of age, rank, enrollment or otherwise will be held for pickup at will call. Please present the required proof and tickets will be released. For special promotions offering 2 for 1 tickets, the initial ticket must be purchased at an equal or lesser value. For special promotions offering 2 for 1 tickets, the additional ticket must be of equal or lesser value.
• All purchased tickets will be mailed via First Class mail unless otherwise noted. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. All tickets purchased fewer than 10 days prior to the performance date or otherwise noted will be held at the Will Call window. Patrons must present a valid photo I.D. that matches the name on the tickets when picking up.
• Ticket Buyer assumes full responsibility for tickets purchased thru third party ticket sellers. SOPAC cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased thru third party ticket sellers and will deny entry to the venue to any patron with fraudulent tickets.
• We are happy to exchange tickets at no charge for SOPAC members at the Director level or higher for another SOPAC-presented performance within the same season. If the per ticket price of the new performance is higher that the per ticket price of the original performance, the patron must pay the difference for each ticket exchanged. However, if the per ticket price of the new performance is lower than the per ticket price of the original performance, no difference will be refunded to the patron. Service fees incurred at the time of original purchase will not be refunded.
• All patrons entering the theater no matter how young must have a ticket and the opportunity to occupy a seat. For the enjoyment of everyone, and to allow us to comply with local fire codes, there may be no babies in arms at any SOPAC performance. While on the SOPAC premises, children attending live performances must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
• SOPAC non-family shows are not recommended for children under the age of 4. We suggest that you check age recommendations with the box office prior to purchasing tickets to ensure that you bring your children to the appropriate performances best suited for their ages and development.
General House Policies
• SOPAC does not permit the taking of photographs or recordings at any time during performances. Food or Drink is not permitted in the theatre at any time. Please listen to and follow the directions of the house staff prior to the performance and during any emergency.
• The house will be open 30 minutes prior to show time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management or as permitted by the artist. We recommend that all patrons arrive 30-45 minutes prior to show time in order to find parking. A map showing parking information for downtown South Orange can be found under the visitor info tab on our website.
Special Needs and Accommodations
• Please advise the Box Office of any special needs or wheelchair accessible seating when ordering tickets so that we may make every effort to accommodate you. If a member of your party is in a wheelchair please let us know if the chair is oversized, has any special equipment (ie: oxygen tank) or whether the party member can transfer from the chair. There are 8 accessible parking spaces located in the SOPAC/New Jersey Transit lot. If necessary, patron pickup and drop off in the circle is available and must be arranged thru the Box Office. If you are planning to use the services provided we ask that you make every attempt to arrive at the theatre at least 45 minutes prior to the performance time. The Box Office can be reached at 973-313-2787.
• In the event of inclement weather, if the artist is able to reach the venue, the performance shall go on. In the event of a cancellation or postponement, starting three hours prior to show time, SOPAC will notify current ticket holders via phone. If you have any questions about whether a performance is taking place, we advise you to call the Box Office for confirmation before beginning your journey. Please be aware that we request each ticket buyer provide the box office with a contact phone number in the event of inclement weather. You may waive your right to a courtesy call regarding cancellation by refusing to provide a contact number.
• In the case of a show cancellation, the face value of the ticket will be refunded (service fees are non-refundable.) SOPAC reserves the right to change program dates, times, artists and prices without notice.